- Xie, Y., DesRoches, R. (2019). “Sensitivity of seismic demands and fragility estimates of a typical California highway bridge to uncertainties in its soil-structure interaction modeling,” Engineering Structures, Vol. 189, pp. 605-617.
- Zhang, Y., DesRoches, R., Tien, I. (2019). “Impact of corrosion on risk assessment of shear-critical and short lap-sliced bridges,” Engineering structures, Vol. 189, pp. 260-271.
- Xie, Y., Zhang, J., DesRoches, R., Padgett, J.E. (2019). “Seismic fragilities of single-column highway bridges with rocking column-footing,” Earthquake Engineering & Structural Dynamics, Vol. 48, No. 7, pp. 843-864.
- Xie, Y., Zheng, Q. Yang, C.S.W., Zhang, W., DesRoches, R., Padgett, J.E., Taciroglu, E. (2019). “Probabilistic models of abutment backfills for regional seismic assessment of highway bridges in California,” Engineering Structures, Vol. 180, pp. 452-467.
- Darestani, Y.M., Shafieezadeh, A., DesRoches, R. (2018). “Effects of adjacent spans and correlated failure events on system-level hurricane reliability of power distribution lines” IEEE Transactions on Power Delivery, Vol. 33, No. 5, pp. 2305-2314.
- Bhat, R., Darestani, Y.M., Shafieezadeh, A., Meliopoulos, A.P., DesRoches, R. (2018). “Resilience Assessment of Distribution Systems Considering the Effect of Hurricanes,” IEEE/PES Transmission and Distribution Conference and Exposition (T&D), pp. 1-58
- Sun, G., Yang, C.S.W, Gu, Q., DesRoches, R. (2018). “An effective simplified model of composite compression struts for partially-restrained steel frame with reinforced concrete infill walls.” Earthquake Engineering and Engineering Vibration. Vol. 17, No. 2, pp. 403-415.
- Jeon, J-S., Shafieezadeh, A., DesRoches, R. (2018). “Component fragility assessment of a long, curved multi-frame bridge: Uniform excitation versus spatially correlated ground motions.” Structural Engineering and Mechanics. Vol. 65, No. 5, pp. 633-644.
- Mangalathu, S., Jeon, J-S., DesRoches, R. (2018). “Critical uncertainty parameters influencing seismic performance of bridges using Lasso regression,” Earthquake Engineering & Structural Dynamics, Vol. 47, No. 3, pp. 784-801.